Integrated Management System
Flight Safety Policy (PDF, 260 KB)
Enviromental policy (PDF, 258 KB)
Occupational, Industrial and Fire Safety Policy of PJSC Gazprom (PDF, 28 KB)
Occupational, Industrial and Fire Safety Policy of Gazpromavia LTD (PDF, 329 KB)
Gazpromavia’s Integrated Management System (IMS) is officially documented, implemented in the work of the Company system and certified. Its activity includes:
- Quality Management System that meets all the requirements of the standards ISO 9001:2015, GOST R ISO 9001–2015, ATC Gazprom 9001–2018;
- Health and Safety Management System (the Unified Health and Industrial Safety Management System) conforming to the requirements of OHSAS 18001:2007 standard and ATC Gazprom standard of the 18000 series;
- Environmental Management System conforming to the requirements of ISO 14001:2015, GOST R ISO 14001–2016;
- Energy Management System conforming to the requirements of ISO 50001:2011, GOST R ISO 50001–2012 standards.
The area of IMS application includes the following types of activities of the Company:
- Organization and carrying out of aerial operations of passengers, freight, cargo and mail;
- Airport activities;
- Aircraft maintenance (except for ATC Gazprom 9001–2018);
- Provision of educational services on the personnel training (except for ATC Gazprom 9001–2018);
- Provision of construction control services during the construction stages, reconstruction, comprehensive maintenance of the objects of the aviation infrastructure (except for ATC Gazprom 9001–2018).
IMS application area includes the Company itself, its branches and territorially distinct subdivisions.