Risk management and internal supervision system
Risk management and internal supervision system of Gazpromavia Aviation Company Ltd. is a complex of interconnected organizational measures and processes, organizational structure, local regulations of Gazpromavia Aviation Company Ltd. and Gazprom, other documents, methods and procedures (provisions, requirements, standards and methodical recommendations), corporate culture norms and actions, taken by the employers of Gazpromavia Aviation Company Ltd. and Gazprom departments, aimed at providing certain level of guarantees, achieved goals and accomplished tasks. Moreover, this complex supports employers of Gazpromavia Aviation Company Ltd. and Gazprom departments when it comes to the decision-making process under the condition of uncertainty.
Main goals, tasks, principles and approaches to the risk management and internal supervision system organization are determined by the Politics of risk management and internal supervision of Gazpromavia Aviation Company Ltd., adopted by the order of 02.10.2022 No. 3666.
The goals of risk management and internal supervision system are:
- Providing the certainty in the company’s goals achievement;
- Providing the certain control of the company’s financial and economic activity.
The main goals of risk management and internal supervision system are:
- Support of systematic and constant processes of risk assessment and identification, affecting the goal-achievement process of the company.
- Effective risk management, constant decision-making processes improvement in the terms of risk response;
- Enhancement the effectiveness of resource consumption and allocation for the events, dedicated to risk management and completion of internal supervision procedures;
- Improvement of company’s local regulations in the terms of inclusion and/or enhancing of risk management processes and internal supervision procedures in all management levels;
- Creation of reliable information environment for planning and managerial decision-making; provision of the information in the terms of risk, related to potential decisions, for the managerial decision-making processes;
- Improvement of company’s economic and financial activity;
- Ensuring the law and local regulation compliance.
The main principles of risk management and internal supervision system functioning are: the principles of consistency (integration), relevancy and resource provision, consistency (functioning), duties division, united regulatory environment and economic feasibility.