Deputy Director-General, Ground Handling
Sergey Skvortsov was born in the village settlement of Zolino (Nizhny Novgorod region) on January 7, 1961.
He graduated from Kyiv Institute of Civil Aviation Engineers with a specialization in “Aircraft Planes & Aircraft Engines Operation” in 1984. He also graduated from Moscow State University of Management under government-supported training programme on Management training with a specialization in “Business Administration” in 2001.
Helicopter aircraft Mi-8 maintenance engineer, section foreman of labor-intensive regulations, helicopter workshop foreman, engineer-in-chief of the aviation maintenance base, First Deputy Director General, Novy Urengoy united air group.
Chief Executive Officer, FGUP “Civil Aviation Airport Authorities”.
Head of the Strategic Marketing and Development Department, CJSC “Gazpromneft-Aero”.
Executive Director, Centre for Strategic Development in Civil Aviation.
Deputy Director, National Public Establishment “Transport Management of Yamalo-Nenets Autonomous Region”.
Deputy Chief of the affiliated branch, airport manager, Bovanenkovo airport, Gazpromavia Aviation Company Limited.
Deputy Director-General, Ground Handling, Gazpromavia Aviation Company Limited.
Awards and titles
- Wing pin “Exemplary Air Operations Student”;
- Medal of “80 Years of Russian Civil Aviation”;
- Award pin “In honour of the 60th anniversary of Yamalo-Nenets Autonomous Region”;
- Award pin “In memory of the 200th anniversary of the Management of Land and Sea Linkages”;
- Yamalo-Nenets Autonomous Region Governor Merit Certificate.