Integrated Management System
Gazpromavia’s Integrated Management System (IMS) is officially documented and implemented in the work of the Company system that is certified by the Certification Association
- Quality Management System that meets all the requirements of the standards ISO 9001:2015, GOST R ISO 9001–2015, ATC Gazprom 9001–2012 (certificates: ATC Gazprom 9001–2012 — № ГО00.RU.1415.K00349, № ГР.ОС.0004.01–000001, period of validity from 09.09.2016 to 08.09.2019; ISO 9001:2015 and GOST R ISO 9001–2015 — №№ 18.2264.026 and 18.2265.026 respectively, period of validity from 13.12.2018 to 28.08.2021);
- Health and Safety Management System (the Unified Health and Industrial Safety Management System) conforming to the requirements of OHSAS 18001:2007 standard and ATC Gazprom standard of the 18000 series (certificate №16.1856.026, period of validity from 09.12.2016 to 09.12.2019);
- Energy Management System conforming to the requirements of ISO 50001:2011, GOST R ISO 50001–2012 standards (certificates №№18.2261.026 and 18.2263.026 respectively, period of validity from 13.12.2018 to 13.12.2021);
- Environmental Management System conforming to the requirements of ISO 14001:2015, GOST R ISO 14001–2016 (certificates №№18.2259.026 and 18.2260.026 respectively, period of validity from 13.12.2018 to 13.12.2021).
The area of application of IMS includes the following types of activities of the Company:
- Organization and carrying out of aerial operations of passengers, freight, cargo and mail;
- Airport activities;
- Aircraft maintenance (except for ATC Gazprom 9001–2012);
- Provision of educational services on the personnel training (except for ATC Gazprom 9001–2012);
- Provision of construction control services during the construction stages, reconstruction, comprehensive maintenance of the objects of the aviation infrastructure (except for ATC Gazprom 9001–2012).
IMS application area includes the Company itself, its branches and territorially distinct subdivisions.